Saturday 14 August 2010

Anyways, do you want to marry me?

  
bodily parts, flashing in front my mind's eye
however much | there's never enough to
hurt, when i need to say: c u, xo, bye bye
or please, each time i revisit your thighs
even when i'm deep in and understand you
i can never be close enough
for between, there is always a path
which i think is beauti- and wonderful
because, one, again, we'd be alone
looking for a complementing part once more
that's why i'd want to share every thought, every thing
because thinking you happy makes me more than anything
i'm gay for myself but for you i will actually try
i hold your thoughts you shared so dear to my brain
your pleasure, it really is mine
and even your sadness is beauty to me
now, what i hate, enslavement,
is what i desire
now, i need pain, if only from you
biting my lips, or simply not being here, as i stray the pavement
having someone to return home to
touch - torment becomes undone -
has enabled acting to make myself worthy of that
well anyways, when you run away, please let me come
  

No comments:

Post a Comment