Thursday 10 December 2009

Movies

i just finished watching 500 days of summer
and i realized that you can't expect anyone to love you
especially if you don't fully love yourself,
that is, if you're not doing what you love
or try to. ...i don't know
life's sweet and short;
friends are rare and awesome.
and it sucks to not live while being alive.
i'm just wondering how easy it is to overcome difficult character traits

honesty is very powerful
it would blow minds


i don't know if love ever stops

*smiles*

4 comments:

  1. I secretly loved that movie, even though there are often times parts in movies I wish I could remove or change and this was no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the music played in the movie. I actually now want to get a movie soundtrack for the first time in years because of it.

    I also loved the way the story was told in it, even though it's not like it hasn't been done before.

    It was refreshing.

    It made me think of Katy Perry, Summer reminded me of her and the song Thinking of You. I secretly love that song, too.

    Well, it's not a secret anymore, is it. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a fan of Katy Perry
    and I actually support the theory that her and Zooey Deschanel are in fact the same person.

    I also just looked at the soundtrack again and saw Regina Spektor is in it, whom I already discovered a couple of months ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the name Zooey is rather cool. I've never listened to Regina Spektor even though I've been meaning to many times in the past. I suppose I'll "get to know her" when I get around to downloading the soundtrack.

    I feel like watching that movie again, but I don't have time... or privacy for that matter :-(

    ReplyDelete